Talmundo is an international HR tech scale-up that modernizes and simplifies onboarding activities with employee experience as the main driver. Our software blends HR best practices with a company's culture to deliver a great onboarding experience that will positively impact their business by getting new hires up and running and integrated faster.
For the Customer Success team there is nothing more important than creating value for our clients. That’s why we’re growing our CS team with people who share our values: We put people first, We own it, We challenge, We value openness.
We are looking for an experienced English speaking Customer Success Manager to manage and drive long-term customer success.
About the role
In this role, you support our customers with the implementation and optimization of their onboarding app. You deliver training and best-in-class support and ensure that all implementations go as smoothly as possible and that your clients’ needs and goals are translated into their onboarding app. As a trusted advisor to your clients, you help our customers get the most value out of our solution and reach their goals by optimizing their onboarding process.
As Customer Success Manager, you drive our product adoption and implementation to support client success, account retention, and renewal. Your instinct is to understand the challenges that other businesses face and to help find the right solution for them. Through your solid product understanding and customer service, you ensure and maintain high customer satisfaction and build long-lasting customer relationships.
You have the potential to take on more complex projects and provide operational leadership to the team, planning implementations across the team and organizing the work and capacity of every team member.
During your first weeks, you will get to know your colleagues and will learn all about Talmundo and its onboarding solution. You will be trained by both your manager and your colleagues, and you’ll be assigned an internal buddy who is there to support you from your first day onwards.
What you will do
Advise and guide clients on our onboarding solution and services and help them build effective employee onboarding experiences;
Ensure our clients maximize their use of the app by providing them with strategic insights on how to further improve their onboarding program;
Be responsible to develop long-term relationship with clients leading to growth and retention opportunities;
Handle new client configuration workshop and setup;
Manage and collaborate inter-departmentally to resolve client issues and escalations;
Quickly build client confidence and be a trusted advisor for your customers;
Drive product adoption across your client base;
Expand your accounts by using your commercial instinct and actively look for opportunities to upsell new features and add-ons;
Work with the rest of the Customer Success team to optimize and improve our customer success processes;
Gather client feedback to further optimize our product;
Maintain thorough knowledge of our products, features and releases, by participating in training, team meetings and reviewing videos and other documentation.
Who are you
- You have 2-4 years in a consultative customer facing role, ideally within a Tech or SaaS based company.
- Proven and successful experience driving positive change and influencing improved performance in a customer support or account management team.
- Solid understanding of customer service with strong customer engagement and facilitation skills and excel at managing expectations;
- Excellent project management, delegation and planning skills.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills that help you build and maintain relationships, diffuse escalations;
- Fluent in English at (near) native level and strong written and verbal communication skills. Any other language is a bonus;
- Confident and efficient communicator at all levels of an organization;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and efficient communicator at all levels of an organization;
- You like to work both independently and in a team.
The benefits of joining our team
- Vibrant office at Amsterdam Zuidas;
- You will join a very international, diverse, fun and ambitious team;
- We offer flexible hours and give you the freedom, responsibility and trust you need to thrive;
- We have a hybrid setup whereby you work both from home and the office;
- You will work with some of the biggest brands and companies like Küehne Nagel, Deloitte, and Engie;
- Annual team getaways and quarterly CS team gatherings;
- Company culture based on trust & transparency;
- Competitive package with good development opportunities.
In this role you will have the best of both worlds: you will be part of both a dynamic scaleup but also of a bigger Group. In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the Nordic region's leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition.