What we offer you
Talmundo is an international HR tech scale-up that modernizes and simplifies onboarding activities with employee experience as the main driver. Our software blends HR best practices with a company's culture to deliver a great onboarding experience that will positively impact their business by getting new hires up and running and integrated faster.
In this role you will have the best of both worlds: you will be part of both a dynamic scaleup but also of a bigger group - Talentech. Talentech is the leading company in the Nordics for building smart recruitment tools. What all Talentechers have in common is a passion for simplifying our users' lives and helping them succeed in their jobs - to find the right talent for their own companies and recruit them effectively, professionally, and fairly. In that, the development process is central to our future growth and expansion outside the Nordic region.
We’re growing our sales team with people who share our values: We put people first, We own it, We challenge, We value openness.
About the role
In this role, you will be part of our sales team, and will report to the Sales Manager Benelux. You work closely with different stakeholders internally like marketing and customer success. You are responsible for several geographical territories to contribute to the success of the sales team.
This role comes with a clear Growth Path, which means that within 12 months - depending on performance - you will be ready for the next step, allowing you to manage your own pipeline and get promoted to Sales Manager. We guide you via on-the-job coaching, a personal development plan and professional sales training.
- Map companies in our target audience in the Benelux, and other English-speaking territories as assigned;
- Bring in new leads through cold outreach and in time close these deals;
- Qualify incoming leads from marketing;
- Attend demos for prospects, and in time, give demos yourself;
- Organize and process all sales leads within our CRM HubSpot;
- Together with Marketing, develop targeted mail, telephone, and video campaigns;
- Network during HR-related and Talmundo-organized events;
- Work with the sales managers on side projects to increase the revenue generated in the territory, like organizing webinars, key account strategy and marketing content creation.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in sales, and preferably within the SAAS industry.
- At least 1 year BDR experience for pipe generation;
- Confidence and basic knowledge of closing deals in a complex environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Speaking a third language (German / Spanish / French) is a big bonus!
- Ingenious, clever and curious to solve any situations you face;
- Proactive, you don’t wait but are always one step ahead;
- Resilient, to be ready for the right opportunity;
- Business driven and target oriented;
- Independent in your daily job but like to work as part of a team;
- Active listener;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Don’t take anything for granted and base your decision on facts;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and efficient communicator at all levels of an organization;
- Strong time management skills, can set priorities and get things done.
The position is a permanent employment with start date determined by agreement. If you have any questions about for us, you are very welcome to contact Nicolas Dinouard at email@example.com.
Apply how prefer, it does not matter if it's with a linkedin profile, a film, CV and/or personal letter as long as you show your interest. We work continuously with the selection and will schedule interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you think the position is interesting- submit your application today!
In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the Nordic region's leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition. With offices / partners throughout the Nordic region and the Netherlands, we serve more than 2,200 satisfied customers - from small recruitment companies to large companies in both the public and private sectors. The company's solutions are used daily for recruitment, onboarding and HR operations in more than 100 countries around the world. The company has a strong owner through Verdane, which is a Norwegian private equity company.
Our employees are characterized by a willingness and ability to provide out-of-the-ordinary service to our customers and partners. Read more about us at: www.talentech.com