Sales Manager France Belgium (Based in Belgium or NL)
Talmundo is an international HR tech company that modernises and simplifies onboarding activities with employee experience as the main driver. Our B2B SaaS platform helps employers all over the world, such as Orange, Bacardi, ABN AMRO, and Lufthansa, revolutionize their employee onboarding experience. Our software blends HR best practices with a company's culture to deliver a great onboarding experience that will positively impact their business by getting new hires up and running and integrated faster.
Talmundo being part of Talentech which is providing a full HR talent journey, you will also be trained on the offer and starting selling the full platform into your market.
Sales for us is about creating value. That’s why we’re growing our sales team with people who share our values: We put people first, We own it, We challenge, We value openness.
About the role
As the French and belgium Sales manager, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of Talmundo products within your territory managing all aspects of the sales process, including outbound lead generation, inbound lead management, qualification, opportunity evaluation, closing and key account development.
You will create your own opportunities, but will also be able to benefit from an already great customer base and inbound leads also including some ROW opportunities.
Your contribution will have a strong impact on the company business and will be recognised if you achieve your targets.
What you’ll do
Define a sales plan with the Chief Revenue Officer and execute the sales plans.
- Running discovery calls, product demos, procurement and IT discussions with prospects
- Track your opportunities and activities within HubSpot to be on top of your game
- Develop your pipeline to be able to reach targets
- Manage your pipeline from lead to closing
- Forecast your business
- Work closely with the Marketing team for joined efforts on your market
- Work closely with the CS team to leverage key accounts opportunities
- Analyze your market and adjust your approach accordingly
- Be involved in strategic sales decisions
A typical week is filled with presenting or demoing the product; identifying, surfacing, and addressing potential buying obstacles; crafting personalized value propositions; getting the commitment to purchase; and negotiating the actual terms. You're not afraid of organizing your own online and offline events, and know how to work prospects through the funnel, using all of the tools that are available to you to successfully close deals.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in sales and preferably within the SAAS industry
- Experience within HR industry
- At least 1 year BDR experience for pipe generation
- At least 1 year experience in deals closing
- Dutch, French and English speaking
- Ingenious, clever and curious to solve any situations you face
- Proactive, you don’t wait, you take one step ahead
- Resilient, to be ready for the right opportunity
- Business driven and target oriented
- Independent in your daily job but like to work as part of a team
- Active listener
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Don’t take anything for granted and base your decision on facts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and efficient communicator at all levels of an organization
- Strong time management skills, can set priorities and get things done
Why choose us
In this role you will have the best of both worlds: you will be part of both a dynamic scaleup but also of a bigger Group. In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the region's leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition.
- International growth opportunities within the Talentech Group;
- You will join a very international, diverse, fun & ambitious team;
- Vibrant office at Amsterdam Zuidas;
- We offer the flexibility to work remotely;
- Annual team getaways; Quarterly sales team gatherings;
- Company culture based on trust and transparency;
- Sales bonus plan